Maui County Federal Credit Union currently has an opening for the following position(s):
Member Service Representative I
- Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions for members in person, via phone, and through the mail, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashiers' checks, money orders and cash advances.
- Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash totals. Performs a broad variety of member services functions such as opening and closing accounts, renewing certificates, and assisting members with bookkeeping and checking account problems.
- Answers members questions regarding Credit Union services provided and performs a variety of account maintenance duties.
- Actively cross-sells Credit Union services.
- Performs specific assigned side-jobs including various clerical and receptionist functions, and assists other Service Representatives with duties as required.
- Serves members promptly and professionally.
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Abilities generally acquired on the job in 12 months. No experience necessary
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance, dress and attitude.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to operate related computer applications and other business equipment including adding machine, typewriter, copy machine, coin and money counting machines, and telephone.
- Good typing skills.
|Mail resume to:
||Maui County FCU
1888 Wili Pa Loop
Wailuku, HI 96793
Attention: Gary Fukuroku
Or email to:
To apply, please submit a resume or complete an application for employment.